If you are a small business, or thinking of starting in business, controlling costs and getting value for money are key to survival and growth. Effective bookkeeping and record keeping is one area where great value can be generated. Using good, cloud based, software, such as QuickBooks Online, which your accountant also has access to, will save you time and money. You can see how your business is doing, we can see how your business is doing, and jobs can be shared – reducing the time we need to spend replicating what you have done already.
What is QuickBooks online?
A cloud based Accounting software which helps organise your business and makes it easier for you to meet HMRC requirements.
Find out more about what QuickBooks Online can do for you…
How can QuickBooks online benefit me?
QuickBooks Online is better for your business because it changes to fit your needs. A number of powerful features mean you become much more efficient whilst remaining in total control.
It is clear and easy to use, allows you to access the software from multiple devices, including mobile phones and tablets. It also alllows you to grow at your own pace, giving you access to additional functions as and when required.
- Create invoices and estimates (using an app you can generate invoices from your phone and email them to your customer while you are still there)
- View business reports
- Track VAT
- Track employee time
- Manage stock levels
- Handle multiple currencies
- Create budgets
- Run payroll
- Telephone support
In addition to the above features using the software makes sense because you get:
- Increased peace of mind that we can get things done efficiently because we have instant access to your latest figures.
- Expert advice, guidance and on-going support from QuickBook Online Pro Advisors within our friendly team
- The ability to undertake as little or as much of your day to day bookkeeping work as you’d like and therefore control your overall Accountancy bill.